ALWAYS CHANT

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

AND BE HAPPY FOREVER!

AND BE HAPPY FOREVER

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Always Remember Krsna

(Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Trivikrama Gosvami Maharaja is the senior god-brother and intimate friend of Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Narayana Gosvami Maharaja. He is also one of the senior most disciples of Srila Bhakti-prajnana Kesava Gosvami Maharaja, the sannyasa guru of Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.)
Today is the appearance day of Sri Srimad Bhaktivedanta Trivikrama Gosvami Maharaja.
I am remembering how Srila Maharaja once told me, "Always remember Krsna!"
After which he started to laugh and proceeded to his room.
On this day I am praying that by His Divine Grace's mercy I would be able to always remember Krsna.
O Maharaja, may you always sprinkle a drop of your mercy on someone as fallen as me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails